Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

i really do hate my ex bf

again, he's a stalker. so i know he'll see this. i just want to remind him that i think he is the biggest joke on the planet. i know he's in philly again. he has his ways of letting me know. i hope hes back in town because he's a huge failure and couldnt cut it in LALA land. my fav part about this joker is how cool he thinks he is. and how not cool he believes the rest of us to be. and the lengths he goes to to let us know. he's just another "Holden". hates the "in" crowd, but desparately wants to be in it. clown.
out of all the dudes i dated, even the JO i married,even the ex who kicked my ass, none of them make me as ill as this pig.
I heard while in LA he was living in his own filth again. like one of those disgusting hoarders we see on tv. my friend said he actually stunk and she was afraid to sit down. soooo gross. is that the sign of a sane man? hell no. how hard is it to take care of yourself? its just you!!! in a studio apartment! and you dont even work!!!
oh speaking of, he would always say how hard he works. so insulting to those of us who actually bust our asses to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads. you dont even clean up after yourself!!! your mom feeds you from 3000 miles away. pays your bills. they prob made you move home because youre almost 40 and they support you.
all the put downs, insults, and threats thrown my way on the daily. bullied by a man that is so pathetic but smart enough to know he had me where he wanted. master of the mind fuck. im so embarrassed that i even hung out with you. let alone was your gf. i try to erase you from my memory. but i hate you so much all i can think about is your demise. and how happy that would make me.
this cat is so delusional. he beleives himself to be many things. all of which he's not. my favorite is how good looking he thinks he is. he is by far the ugliest dude i was ever with. i had to get drunk to be with him. and i know he's reading this. ask yourself... how many times was she with me sober? the answer would be, never.
one time, i thought i saw my ex husband while in a wawa in south philly. and he was with me. but he was always with me, because he didnt let me out of his sight for 5 seconds. he was glued to me. anyway, he says "well, at least you were with a handsome man". wtf??? have you seen my ex husband. the boy is so pretty his nickname in his frat was brother estrogen. he wears $10,000 suits. and his shoes cost more than i make in a month. you? balding, ugly, creepy. in your stupid shoes your mom prob bought and your bad fashion sense. i had a gf who said to me "you are way too hot to be with him". not that being "hot" means anything. but he is so unattractive that friends actually said something. and his personality sucks too. so theres that. he pretends to be a stand up guy. thats his hook. but its all a facade. hes creepy. was going thru my emails, phone, myspace and fb the whole time. me, being so trusting. never thinking someone would be that disgusting, never knew he was tracking my every move since day one. and it was literally day one. he was breaking into my shit from 3000 miles away and lying. saying people told him what i was doing. i was so stupid, i never put 2 and 2 together that he was breaking into my shit. isnt that illegal? isnt larry mente in big shit because of that? if i had his computer taken and investigated, how many times would they find him breaking into every acct i have? crazy, stalker, fuck.
Oh, and i'm putting this out there. again, cause youre a stalker and i know you'll read this. you know my ex bf? the one you hated so much? you said it was for one reason, but the real reason is he's super handsome, successful, charming, with an impressive , well let's just leave it at that. the second you dropped me off after we got back from LA? he picked me up. i spent the whole night with him. he drove me home in the morning. 15 minutes before your stalker ass was at my door at the crack of dawn. i was still wearing the same clothes. i smelled like him. and it was the sweetest victory. and i knew then, your days of controlling me were over. and i loved how you never let me out of your sight because you were afraid i would do something. and the second i could get away from you, i did something. all night. but i wouldnt do anything with you. you are a turn off. take that, bitch.
everytime i write about him i feel better. he has spread so many hateful things about me. mostly lies and gross exaggerations. but who listens to a clown? only other clowns. so who gives a fuck? keep flappin those stupid gums with the greenish/yellow lil teeth. the only ugly dude in LA, and i was with him.
when i met him, it was a really bad time in my life and i was the weakest i have ever been. i was vulnerable. beaten down. scared. he said all the right things like a preditor does. and then he had me where he wanted. dependent on him. and thats where the abuse started. but i was stuck, and had to take it. look at me now. a trained killer. strong. confident. happy. everyday is the best day ever. i even enjoy hating you. its fun. youre a clown and i like writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment