Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

new year





Hear we go! 2012. I got something for yo ass! had an amazing holiday season with family and friends. laughed a lot, stressed a little. i dedicated this past month to working out instead of getting chubby like i normally do in the winter months. tons of running, yoga, spinning, ballet, pilate's, and some other crazy classes. push ups and sit ups every other day. im on beast mode.i take my army physical fitness test this weekend and i will crush it, making fools of the young 20 somethings who cant keep up.
im happy to put all the merriment behind me and get back to normalcy. classes start soon and i will struggle with these. no writing or being able to bullshit my way to an "A". this is where my true academic achievements get put to the test. but whatevs? i wont fail, just may not get an "A". there are worse things.
getting ready to check another thing off the bucket list in the immediate future. snow boarding. im not gonna lie. im a little scared. my sons gf is an instructor. she suggests i wear a helmet. thats not gonna happen. ill take my head injury like a champ, thank you. ive been checking things off the list,but not fast enough. if the end of the world is coming this year, ill never be able to complete it. but i guess i will die trying.
still in a relationship and i can now say we got into out first argument. just a couple weeks ago. and it hurt. i wouldnt speak to him for a few days. ready to walk away because he had shown signs of the ex i hate. (read other posts if you dont know who im talking about). we both have trust issues. understandably. but i have no intention of ever hurting him. and to be suspected and confronted for doing something outlandish was reason enough for me to bounce. i will NEVER be in that situation again. i live my life for me now. i will not conform to anothers standards. i will not apologize for being me. i will not be what someone else expects me to be. on the other hand, i will not give you reason to not trust me. i will treat you with respect. i will never lie to you and if its not working, we will talk about it until a solution is found. even if that solution is to go our separate ways. im not here to make your life harder and i expect the same in return. thats it. so... its all good now. i dont see this same problem arising again. if it does, there will be no 2nd chances. no matter how happy i am. even if this is the best relationship ive had, i will not be made to feel how that clown in the past made me feel on the daily. deal breaker. i feel good about myself and it took a long time to get here. amazing how quick i can feel worthless again. at least now, that feeling is super temporary. im strong enough to shake it and smart enough to see warning signs and end it before it begins.
i think 2012 will be even better than 2011. good things are happening for everyone around me. positive energy is in the air everyday. ended last year in smiles and started this year dancing.






No comments:

Post a Comment