Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

things that fit




I collect things that make sense. I connect with it for whatever reason. Then I do nothing with it. I'll keep them here.












Quotes from heroes that passed, or unknown nobodies. When it feels like me, I'll put it here.







Brilliance is everywhere. The universe is always reaching out to tell you something. Sometimes we listen then quickly forget the lesson.






Pay attention. Learn from everything.



Keep the messages in your pocket and refer to them when the situation calls.




Some things feel like they were written specifically for me. My logical mind knows this isn't so. So that means there are many like me, or at least feel like me from time to time.








Maybe I'm not so weird? Maybe I fit in somewhere, where it's my kind of normal. A girl can dream.











No comments:

Post a Comment