Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 9, 2013

captain obvious

i can't stand when people take time to lecture you on shit you already know. shit everybody already knows. like smoking. i'm a non smoker for over 3 months now, but countless times, some rocket scientist would explain to me how bad smoking is for your health. really???? who told you this? what do you mean it causes cancer? was there a study done? i never knew that inhaling smoke into my lungs and kicking it back into the atmosphere, could possibly be wrong! holy crap!!! let me stop this right now! thank you so much kind sir for saving my life!!! SHUT UP DICK!!!!

or the fitness/diet guy. "well, if you cut out the doughnuts, pasta, and cheese, and work out, with lots of cardio, you'll hit your target weight". oh my god dude! you should write a book or something!!! all this time, i thought shoving my face with bon bons, while watching jerry springer,i would eventually become a size 2. i had no idea it was calories in, calories out. Mean while, this is the dude drinking sugar free red bull, chain smoking and doing blow. but he's got a 6 pack, so he must be healthy.

just a quick rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment