Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 13, 2013

baby boy does the 21




What an amazing time celebrating Baby's 21st!!!!! Adventure courses, weapons range, spa treatments, steak house and a resort in the mountains. Having an adult child is the greatest thing. I love the relationship he has with the Boo too. Theyve always known each other. They have gotten really close recently. I love how they look at each other. Smiles. It melts my heart. They hang out without me. The 3 of us are friends. When we are going places, the question is "is the boy going"?

Next weekend he is coming with us to Maryland. I will be running my 1st half marathon in 8 years. I don't know if I'm ready for it. I don't really care. I'm not putting pressure on myself. Ill finish. Might not be running, but I'll finish. More excited about the trip. 30 soldiers doing it with me. I talked them into it.These 30 people are going to be so proud of themselves. Party in this small town on the water afterwards. Im gonna party for the 1st time with Army peeps. The best part is my fav Army friend who is coming from Ft Drum, just so we can hang together. I miss her. I cannot wait!!!!! Fuck the running part.

No comments:

Post a Comment