Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 24, 2013

I cant ever listen to "no"




I did a half marathon. told i could never run distance after an injury. not true. did it. boooooooom. my time was 2:12. not great. 10 min mile. came in 663 out of 1100+. i dont care about the time. i did it.
i was told "no" i couldnt be promoted even tho i more than earned it. army is over strength ed. no room for advancement. bullshit. dont tell me "no". i got my stripes after being a squeaky wheel. i will put in for my next promotion in Oct. you can try to tell me "no", but it wont work.
i have much bigger challenges now. challenges i will not speak of until there has been resolution. but "no" is not something that will stop me. i will fuck up some "no".

unrelated topic... nice yoga class no one wants to go to. I see on FB, the studio is almost begging people to take your class. they wont. youre creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment