Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mutha F&*$%er


This weekend I was robbed again from my "Urban Sanktuary". My bike was taken. In my yard, I have a little breeze way where I housed my bike. The gate is welded shut, so there is no access from the front. My yard has a 10 ft fence, houses on either side, and directly behind my yard, which I refer to as "The Garden @ Urban Sanktuary" is an empty over grown lot, also surrounded by a fence. I believed my bike was safe. The effort that was made to steal my ride was impressive. 1st, you had to spot it from the front. Determine that myself AND the dog were not home. Go around the block, climb a fence, through and over grown city jungle, climb my high fence, hoist my bike over the wall and back through the city jungle. All the while not being detected by my neighbors. That, I define as determination and hood talent.
So far, along with my bike, my ipod and dock were taken from my car while I was in the house for 3 minutes, my license plate was taken when I was in ATL, and of all things, my recycle bucket stolen. I know I should be angry, but I'm sad. It hurts my feelings. I have so little, but grateful for what I have. The weather is crazy nice and getting better. I was looking forward to a week of bike riding to school, saving some cash on gas and parking and making my ecological footprint just a little smaller. I used to think it was Karma when bad things happened to me, but my conscious is clear. I haven't sent out any bad ju ju. I try to do what's right everyday.
I know the thief lives steps away from me. Has to. Only someone who knows what I'm up to would be ballsy enough to do it. But here's the thing, these hood rats aren't too bright. I know I'm going to see this tax payer riding my bike right past my window. And I got something for his ass.
But the biggest wake up call? I'm not as safe as I told myself I was. If someone is motivated enough to spider monkey through those obstacles to get my bike, what's next? I hold my weapon closer now. Loaded and ready to use. I will shoot first and ask questions later. You come into my space again, you are one dumb mutha fucker. I will eat a sandwich while on the phone to 911 explaining some scumbag's brains have left a mess in my place and I will need help removing the remains. I will make sure I use my PR skills and get local media to cover that MCK aint nuttin to fuck wit. Putting a sexy spin on vigilante justice. Become a hero to single women living in the hood, trying to do right. So? I'm turning home invasion into a positive. hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment