Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Not the best company


I am nasty pants today. You know when you wake up and have plans, and everything you touch turns to shit? That would be my day. I have a rare opportunity to hang out with the man tonight, but I told him to go see friends. I need to be away from anyone I love because today I am bound to hurt feelings. I wake up. On today's agenda, pay bills, do homework, go to lunchtime yoga, and run some errands.
Bill paying? Easy enough. I know what to expect. I just had to sit down and write them out. I open every one and they are all double/triple what I was expecting. There goes any fun money I thought I had. On top of that, I found out my Tuition Assistance that I get being in the Military was filed incorrectly. Too Bad, so sad. I'm out of pocket. I wouldn't even go to school if I had to pay for it. So another kick. I run to get stamps, mail the bills, stop at wawa for my 24 oz coffee. (I normally don't get that size, but lots of homework, calls for lots of caffeine). I get back to my house, and drop the coffee on the ground. SPLASH! WTF!!!!.
On to homework. This week is mid terms and a lot of material is due. My plan was to be glued to my laptop and get it done with only a break for yoga. I get on a roll. Bang out 2 solid hours. Go to work on the the assignment and my very new laptop doesn't have the software I need to complete it. Coincidentally, I can purchase it at a low student price of $120. I've already spent $300 on materials for this friggin class, and I find out I am actually paying for the class. Sure, what's another $120. GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Ran out to run some more errands before yoga. Traffic is a nightmare at 10:30 for some reason. I'm laying on the horn like a crazy , road raged soccer mom. Go to my coffee shop to get the coffee I so desperately need at this point, and realize I am just too nasty to be in public. I want to kick puppies. I'm way too full of negative energy and it's unfair to subject anyone to me.
All I can think about is how I will be stuck in the computer lab for hours to get this project done after I complete a 2 hour Bio lab midterm, only so I can study for my 2 hour Bio lecture midterm, then for the 2 hour Computer Science midterm. My brain isn't working because I'm so stressed. I'm on fight or flight mode, and flight it is.
So what does any normal person do in these situations? I don't know because I've been looking at, and bidding on vintage dresses on Ebay instead of anything productive. Let me say, i don't need vintage dresses. I go nowhere that requires "Dress Up". But lucky me just won a dress I'll never wear with money I don't have. I HATE ME TODAY!!!!!
Today is a wash. Fetal position it is. Maybe some Nyqil to put an early end to a crappy day?
To top it all off, my smoke detector chirps every 15 seconds. As many times as I climb up to shut it off, it comes right back on at the very worst of times. It's like Chinese Water Torture. Driving me further into insanity. It is not on batteries, but hard wired into the electric. IT'S KILLING ME! I worry i may take my rage out on anyone in my path. I am literally on top of a loaded .357. I'm thinking about the reasons I never wanted to own a gun. Me being in this kind of mood is reason #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment