Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

O M GIZZLE!

This is quite possibly the most random, crazy thing ever. The bf found my stolen bike!!! He is working in Old City and walking down Chestnut St. He saw my bike chained outside of a nail salon. He bought it for me, and knew it was mine. He made sure he spotted all the "tells". Such as the sticker under my seat, small tear in the seat that he did loading it into his truck, and its an odd color green that is unmistakable. He was with 6 other guys and went into 3 of the businesses yelling "Who's green bike is chained outside"? No one copped to it. He said the women in the nail salon looked very nervous and guilty. He asked the woman who worked in the shop if he could borrow her outlet. She obliged. He plugged in one of his power tools and cut the chain right there. He said it was super loud and whoever was the now temporary owner had to be standing by watching this. He made no secret that he was cutting this chain and getting my bike back. He threw my bike into the back of his truck and went on his way.
How crazy is this???? I always thought I would see someone on it, but I thought I would see them around the crib. Of all the places my bike shows up? Right in front of the Boo's work in Old City. And he's a crazy lil Mo Fo. He fears nothing and has no problem defending himself. Along with the power tool, he also had a hammer on him ready to crack a skull if need be. I love him so much. My hero. Seriously? So crazy. I got a flat tire with my new bike today around 1pm riding back from CC. 2 hrs later my original bike is found. Now I have 2 Bikes!!!! That is pretty rad. Life is so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment